You can read about insurgency in Afghanistan… and you can be an embedded journalist in an army unit in Helmand.
You can read about Bible translation in Angola… and you can go and stay with a translator on the field.
You can read about church planting in London… and you can have a weekend experiencing church planting from the inside out.
- Staying with a Co-Mission church planter
- Tasting Co-Mission Church Planting Training
- Attending a Co-Mission church plant
Dates & timings: 18:30 Friday 27 – 17:30 Sunday 29 March 2020
Training venue: Willcox House, Borough, London
Fees: £60 (inclusive of meals and training but not transport); £40 concessions
Questions we’ll be tackling:
- Why plant churches?
- Who should plant churches?
- What kind of churches should we plant?
- How should we plant churches?
- Where should we plant churches?
- When should we plant churches?
The Planting Immersion, as an activity of the LCPA, is open both to those within Co-Mission and to those outside of Co-Mission churches. For more details contact us.
Deadline 28 February. Places are limited.
Throw yourself into the church planting experience