Who’s it for?
- Bi-vocational church planters – planning or post-launch.
- Those exploring church planting and unable to access daytime training.
When, where, what?
The first Monday evening of each month, 9 times per year, online via Zoom.
8.00-8.40 Welcome & exposition
8.45-9.30 Church Planting Skills Toolkit
9.30-10.00 Case study & close
Sessions are hosted by Alex Brito, pastor of Mosaic Multicultural Church, Elephant & Castle, London.
- This training is provided by Co-Mission but those from other networks are warmly welcome.
- Those attending should familiarise themselves with and abide by the Code of Conduct.
- The first step to enrolling is complete the Co-Mission training application form.
- Then enrol on this Bi-vocational Planting course by clicking the Blue button above to Take this course.
- This course costs £45 per term or £100 for 3 terms.
- NB. we do not want cost to be a barrier. If you need help with affording this training please get in touch. Bursaries are available.
Co-Mission Church Planting Training is biblically grounded, highly practical training on church planting specifics for those considering planting, those in the planning stages and those in the first 3 years post-launch. For details of the intensive Wednesday morning course see the Co-Mission Planting.