- Video-based sessions on the foundations of church planting
- 9 hours of training from Co-Mission Director of Church Planting Richard Perkins plus interactive exercises and links to other resources
- Look at the What, Why, How and Who of church planting
- Peer behind the curtain of church planting leadership and see what’s involved
- For ministry trainees and others contemplating church planting as a possible gospel ministry avenue or those beginning on the church planting journey and looking for a primer
We’re very grateful that Neil Powell, senior pastor of City Church Birmingham, co-founder and convener of 2020 Birmingham and London director for City to City UK, will be coming to unpack Tim Keller’s Center Church for the London Church Planting Academy on 4 Wednesday afternoons:
16 October 2019
27 November 2019
26 February 2020
27 May 2020
Meeting at: the London City Mission Centre at 105 Tyers Street, London, SE11 5HS.
This training is being generously provided free by City to City UK. We will only be taking a contribution of £10.50 per session to cover lunch, coffee and printing costs.
To book your place please fill and submit the form below: