Co-Mission Church Planting Training is biblically grounded, highly practical training on church planting specifics for those considering planting, those in the planning stages and those in the first 3 years post-launch.
We’re excited to be back physically, face to face in Vauxhall – very grateful to London City Mission and Hope Church Vauxhall for hosting us again. There is also capacity for planters to join us via Zoom.
The basic components are:
- Exposition – hearing God’s Word as planters
- Equipping – training in leadership and planting skills
- Experience – learning from church plants, planting proposals and ministry leaders
This term we well be particularly working on our ecclesiology – looking at biblical metaphors of church, steps in change management and aspects of healthy church.
If you’d like to have a chat to find out more or if you’d like to come along to a taster session please get in touch.
- If you are not done so already, please complete the Co-Mission Planting Training Application Form prior to enrolment onto CPT.
- To enrol on Term 2 please click the blue button above to Take This Course.
Dates for the Spring Term:
Session 1 - 12 January
Session 2 - 26th January
Session 3 - 9th February
Session 4 - 23rd February
Session 5 - 9th March
Session 6 - 23rd March
Session 7 - 30th March