- Have you met people like Sarah who are morally homesick?
- Are there things we can learn from the different steps in her journey?
- Which of the arguments in this chapter do you think would be most effective in your context?
- Are there connections to Black Lives Matter and woke consciousness? What would need to be mindful of in drawing those connections and having those conversations?
- What might be an evangelistic next step provoked by this chapter? Sharing a book / video / article / post / conversation path?
- Larry Hurtado, Destroyer of the Gods
- Tom Holland, Dominion
- Tom Holland & A C Grayling debate – Did Christianity give us our values?
- Glen Scrivener video on moral indigestion
- Mike Forward, What is it to be a human being?
- John Gray, Straw Dogs – taking atheism to its logical amoral conclusion
- Richard Coekin on George Floyd