Church planting is one of the hardest things you can do. It will push you to the limit spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially. Church planting bi-vocationally takes all this to an extreme. Time, energy, focus and support are limited. Disconnection from other church planters can be a big issue.
Co-Mission wants to help. We don’t have all the answers. We’re learning ourselves. But we want to provide biblical encouragement, tailored training resources and a forum for you to meet other bi-vocational planters.
Who’s it for?
- Bi-vocational church planters – planning or post-launch.
- And those exploring church planting and unable to access daytime training.
When, where, what?
The first Monday evening of each month, 9 times per year, online via Zoom, 7.30-9.00 pm.
Access to a pre-recorded exposition is also provided for each month.
- Discussion of Exposition
- Planting topic/toolkit
- Case study
Sessions are hosted by Alex Brito, pastor of Mosaic Multicultural Church, Elephant & Castle, London.
- This training is provided by Co-Mission but those from other networks are warmly welcome.
- Those attending should familiarise themselves with and abide by the Code of Conduct.
- The first step to enrolling is complete the Co-Mission training application form.
- Then enrol on this Bi-vocational Planting course by clicking the blue button to take this course.
- This course costs £100 for the year and access to all course content.
Co-Mission Church Planting Training is biblically grounded, highly practical training on church planting specifics for those considering planting, those in the planning stages and those in the first 3 years post-launch. For details of the intensive Wednesday morning course see Co-Mission Planting.